Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What's Next for Lauren



This is the second installment of post-season plans from the cast of Open Dream Ensemble. This comes from recent DC resident, Lauren Culpepper.

Once Open Dream closes Joshua, Brian and I are moving to Washington. DC!! We have lived together in Winston-Salem these last 6 months and will also be living together in DC! We got an apartment right in the heart of the city. You walk out the door and 2 blocks down the road is the Capitol! At the end of December, I start rehearsals for Orestes: A Tragic Romp at the Folger Theatre. It will open in February and we will also have a run in April at Two River Theatre in New Jersey. After that I'll be in A New Jerusalem at Theater J in DC that will rehearse and run May - July. I am very excited to start this new chapter in a totally new city with my best friends, but I will truly miss these wonderful last six months with Open Dream and the cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment