Saturday, December 19, 2009

Next Steps for Rose


This is the fifth installment of what the Open Dream Ensemble cast is now up to at the completion of the season. This comes from the ever active Rose Shields.

As the 5th season of Open Dream Ensemble closes, I have packed up most of my things in preparation to move back to Atlanta, GA. I will be auditioning for XCEL Talent Agency in Atlanta this coming weekend, so life will not slow down for me over the holidays. Once January rolls in for 2010, I will start substitute teaching again in Gwinnett County during my daytime and will be working with choreographers at Dance 101 in Atlanta in my evenings. I am looking forward to working with Charles Carr, Micheal McDonough, T. Lang, and other newer choreographers in the Atlanta area to continue the artistic explosion that has been taking place there in the last 5 years. I shall also begin to line up more dance auditions for cruise lines and dance companies for the winter and spring seasons in hopes to do some touring abroad. Wish me luck! I had a wonderful time working with everyone in ODE. It always an exciting adventure that teaches me something new every day. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to be a part of it for 3 seasons and perhaps there will be more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment