Friday, December 18, 2009

Brian's Next Moves


This is the fourth installment of the Open Dream Ensemble cast's next plans. This comes to us from actor Brian Sutow.

I will be moving to Washington, DC where I will be working as Co-Artistic Director of No Rules Theatre Company (along with longtime pal and collaborator Joshua Morgan). In March I will be featured in our first production, "Some Girl(s)" by Neil LaBute at the H Street Playhouse. Additionally, we are laying down the ground work to bring our productions from Washington, DC down to Winston Salem's brand new Hanes Theatre - so you may not have seen the last of us yet, Winston-Salem. In my free time, I have continued to write additional episodes of the web series, Assembly Required, which will hopefully go into production at the beginning of 2010. Additionally, Joshua and I are creating two original pieces for the 2010 Capitol Fringe Festival - a live stage show of Assembly Required, and the original musical, "Duets," and are working on spec scripts for Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. On top of all of that, I am searching for a day job that pays the bills. Oh, the life of an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment