Saturday, September 14, 2013

Making the Leap

This post is from Wiley Basho Gorn, pictured here as Gordy in Big Shoes!
We are a few days out from our first school residency and I'm nervous and excited for it to begin! The past few weeks have been spent planning for this and talking a lot about the teaching process but once Monday starts we make the dive and hit the ground running. This next week is the first of a cycle, a system of management that will only grown stronger and more creative as we find our stride. I'm anticipating making some mistakes, it's bound to happen, but I'm looking forward to what each one has to teach me about myself and my work. We have been given the great responsibility and joy of passing knowledge on to these kids and I'm sure that by the end I'll have learned just as much from them as they will have from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment