Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dia / Diana


This post is from dear Dia Dearstyne. Dia is a graduate of the UNCSA School of Dance and a first-year member of Open Dream Ensemble.



Wooooops!
I was so excited for the weekend I forgot to write my blog! Sorry to all you avid readers, didn't mean to keep you hanging :)

Well, since I wrote last much has happened. I have been taking over the role of Diana in our show "Peril On the Red Planet" for the past month since Lauren had hip surgery. It's been such a treat! From hot pink leggings, to pig tails, adventuring with my BFF Abeona to defeating Zartok 3...I will miss it! But Lauren comes back after Thanksgiving and I'm so very happy to have my friend and roommie back!

I can't believe it's all almost coming to an end. Six months go by very fast when you're working as hard and as often as we do in ODE. I actually feel like I'm finally getting into a routine, where I have a good idea of how things are going to go from day to day, and I'm comfortable with my roles as a coworker and cast mate. Just in time for the contract to be over! But I guess that's how it goes. I'll be sure to enjoy every last performance, road trip, load in and out, and fit of giggles with my ODE family in these last weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment