Monday, August 17, 2009

Long Weekend (TWO DAYS!)

This post is from Kjerstin Lysne. Kjerstin is second-year Open Dream Ensemble member and graduated from the UNCSA School of Dance. This morning she returned to Open Dream rehearsal after enjoying her first two-consecutive-days-off since July.


It's the end of a long weekend. For ODE, this equals two days: Saturday and Sunday....all to ourselves. We've been working really hard the past two weeks to get "Peril" on its feet, so this was a well deserved break. I took advantage of it by going to visit my family. It's very convenient that my family is living just a 10 min. drive from the Wrightsville Beach these days, so every time O go home, I also go on vacation. I literally just washed the sand and shells out of my hair. Now to check tomorrow's rehearsal schedule and script changes, and then off to bed so that I will be ready to get back to work in the morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment