Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jumping In













This post is from Joshua Morgan. Joshua graduated from the UNCSA School of Drama and is active as an actor, vocal coach, musical director, director, and much more! He is certainly not lacking for energy!

Wow. We're already a month in!! We just finished up rehearsals with Matt and Isaac and started rehearsals for Peril on the Red Planet yesterday. It was a bit of a shake up because we've been working on Dream Machines so consistently that to jump from one to another sort
of threw me off. It's probably because we spent a good deal of time yesterday banging on drums in a circle for a very long time. It was fun but loud. Very loud. It also could have been because I tried my first Bikram yoga class on Monday night and felt like I was walking jello (oxymoron?) yesterday. Bikram's hard! I don't think I've ever
sweat so much before in my life. Going back tonight, folks. What we do to trim down our love handles amazes me. Anyway... I spoke with Matt and Isaac briefly yesterday and sent them a lot of love from the cast.

I've been missing NY recently but I think it more has to do with the fact that I was already in Winston-Salem for four years and that it was a bit of a shock to my system to come back and get my Faculty/Staff OneCard!!

With that said, Open Dream has assembled a pretty special cast and the eight of us are really having a fantastic time. All we do is laugh all day. It's going to be a fantastic season.

No comments:

Post a Comment