Monday, November 18, 2013

Cheers to the crew!

This post is from Ali Bill pictured here as the real Ali Bill! 



I can't believe the season is over! I know I'm no longer with my crew, and I know I'm not living out of my suitcase any more, but I still feel like at any moment, I will have to pick up my bag and get in a van going to who knows where! The excitement is still there. And I am still so happy to have been a part of Season 9.
This program has taught me so many things along the way. I am more willing as an artist to do whatever necessary, to make something work as long as it touches the audience. I am more willing to teach, and actually have a desire to do so! I have a deeper understanding of what being an artist is, and know that my dream or goal will change as I grow older, and that is okay.
I am still going to live and work in the hustle up in New York, at least for a few more years, until I decide maybe California is better for me. Or Chicago, Texas, Europe, etc! I can be happy performing anywhere as long as I'm passionate about my project.
This project has changed me in to a more willing, passionate, positive artist, and for that I am truly thankful. I hope that feeling never leaves me. And as long as I have good people on my side, I know it never will. Cheers to the crew!

1 comment: