Friday, March 12, 2010

My much awaited (at least in my Mind) Open Dream Blog Post


This post is from Brian Sutow -- Open Dream Ensemble cast member 2009 and co-director 2010. Brian is currently starring in the No Rules Theatre production of Some Girl(s) in Washington DC. Read a review here.



Just this afternoon I had the honor of sending out my very first email to this year's "Open Dream Ensemble." Joshua and I were both blown away by the talent that came out to audition for the group this year, and we feel strongly that we have assembled an amazing team. I am thrilled at the idea of being back in Winston-Salem in August (I miss Winston, it had become a true home to me). I also can't wait to take last season's very successful Peril on the Red Planet and kick it up to the next level! The word, "kick" seems to come up a lot when Joshua and I talk about how we want our shows to be received - I wonder what that is about? A secret desire to be a Rockette? I'll have to ask my shrink.
In any event, we're gearing up to try to make this the best Open Dream season yet. I really believe that with this troupe of talented people, we'll be able to achieve amazing things!

1 comment: